Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an oil filter from the honda dealer for my H22 but it looks a little small so i want to find the part # to see if its the right part... Are the B and H series filters the same size?

it says "Made In France" :( wtf?

**edit** i know that maybe the part # is different from place to place so is there any webside that i can find any info about this?

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
15400-PLM-A01

i dont know why i have an oil filter sticker on my computer monitor, but it seems to help now :hehe

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just found the website of Purflux, one of the companys that makes oil/fuel filters for honda and the one that make the filter i've got, and i found out that the new filters have smaller diametre but are a little longer so they have almost the same filtering capacity with the old ones.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
the size of the actual filter will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. that doeent matter, nor does the capacity. what DOES matter is the diameter of the filter gasket. and most hondas all take the same filter. if not, there are about 3 different kinds of filters for hondas and most of them take one of those 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.