Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,226 Posts
SuperBlueSi said:
I am interested in changing the color of my Valve Cover to blue, but I really don't want to paint it.

instead of getting it powder coated blue, why dont you just sell yours on ebay and rip off some chump, then go by the prelude valve cover that comes blue stock, that one is TIGHT, its on the yellow greddy civic si- check it out, check check it out. :D

· Registered
169 Posts
too bad a prelude valve cover doesn't fit a b16 :rolleyes:

There's a joint in Auburn called american powdercoating or some shit like that and i heard they are good. I will be going there to powdercoat my rims.

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CleanSi said:
too bad a prelude valve cover doesn't fit a b16 :rolleyes:

There's a joint in Auburn called american powdercoating or some shit like that and i heard they are good. I will be going there to powdercoat my rims.
Thanks CleanSi I did not want to put him down for not knowing, I have been being rude to people to much lately. Anyway I will check out that place. Thanks Alot!

· Registered
621 Posts
Check it out, check it out, you're an idiot, check it out.

That was sarcasm compliments of me, cleansi, and superbluesi.

About the powder coating, there's a great place called "I don't know." There's a little more sarcasm for the road. hahaha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.