Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Do it yourself. It takes some time but it's cheap and looks just the same. I thought about buying them but I did them myself and it looks JDM. At 80+ MPH no one is looking that closely anyway!

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hondaboy95 said:
Do it yourself. It takes some time but it's cheap and looks just the same. I thought about buying them but I did them myself and it looks JDM. At 80+ MPH no one is looking that closely anyway!
HA HA LOL I want to do that to save money.But I am scared to do it.Can u tell me the steps for doing it???THanks

· Registered
2,574 Posts
Check my website for instructions. It's actually easier than you think, you just have to be patient about it and be sure to set aside a good block of time.

· Registered
547 Posts
Take his advice! My boyfriend blackhoused his headlights for his 5th gen also. It turned out really nice. He bought the blackhoused corners to match. You could blackhouse your corners by yourself too. Just buy some sealant & some black spraypaint that can withstand high heat. Get that at your local Home Depot. I think there's a sticky about this in the civic forum. Check it out yourself. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.