Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
The fuel pump relay is part of the PGM-FI relay. The PGM-FI relay supplies power to the ECM/PCM, fuel injectors, and fuel pump. The PGM-FI relay is located above the ECU, behind the glove box.

Open and remove all items from the glove box. Push in the sides of the glove box so the two tabs clear the stops. The glove box will now completely open. Turn ignition key to ON (II), but do not start engine. You will hear a loud 'click' and the fuel pump will run for approx. two sec. The 'click' is from the PGM-FI relay. It is located to the right of the glove box, below the air vent. The PGM-Fi relay is a black box just smaller than a pack of cigarettes. The plug in the bottom of the relay is half white and half red. If you put your hand on the realy you can feel it 'click' when turning the ignition key to the ON position.

Sorry, I don't have any pics.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks i know where to look now in drag directions it says its on the DS so i was hearing the click but not seeing anything and i know honda hides the relay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.