Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Considering you are the only entrant, I wouldn't be surprised if you won. It's kind of like going to the general elections and you have one candidate for like County Clerk. Who gives a crap about that position? No one else is running, right? But you vote for them anyway, don't you?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
It's too dead here. All the cool kids have gone to stance works or hellaflush or whatever new bullshit the whipper-snappers are up to nowadays. The mechanics have gone ... to .... wait, I don't know. I have no idea where everyone who seemed to understand what a contact patch is went. Maybe they all bought Miatas?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, yeah. We definitely need to put ourselves out there and get this place going again. I vote social networks, t shirts, and banners.

Hell I think everyone should be able to enter there vehicle in, no matter what it is, just so long as it is theirs.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
fuck wait till my Sedan is ready. It's gonna be sexy. I have to say I'm kinda excited to be playing with suspension again and lowering something.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
nobody gives a fuck about your ugly ass (OLD) volvos here. now if you had one of the badass new ones...that's a different story.
I don't care about overplayed 3 series and Integra's with JDM fronts either.

Fanboi's might.

Admittedly I'd love a P2 S60 R but it's a little out of my price range for quite some time.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I don't care about overplayed 3 series and Integra's with JDM fronts either.

Fanboi's might.

Admittedly I'd love a P2 S60 R but it's a little out of my price range for quite some time.
anything honda or bmw made in the mid-late 90's is better looking than anything volvo put out during the same time period :p..

i think even a crv is more attractive than a volvo sedan lol...now new volvo's are where it's att OMGZZZZ sex....shame that they had to share a platform with the focus to get uber sechs status though...

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
anything honda or bmw made in the mid-late 90's is better looking than anything volvo put out during the same time period :p..

i think even a crv is more attractive than a volvo sedan lol...now new volvo's are where it's att OMGZZZZ sex....shame that they had to share a platform with the focus to get uber sechs status though...
It's a matter of opinion.

The p2 car's aren't based on a focus tho. The Ford D3 platform (called P2 by Volvo)was the Ford global full-size car automobile platform. It was designed by Volvo before the Ford purchase and debuted with the Volvo S80 sedan in early 1999. The 01-09 S60's are on the p23 (p2 platform sub-group for midsize AWD) platform, which has nothing in common with a focus, except the motor in the RS models.

Unless you're talking about the brand new ones. Which, eh, they are nice. But I like the older sweedish designed stuff lots more.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why doesnt someone start a new thread called Nov Entry's. everyone post 1 to 3 pics of your entry, at this point id say any make/model would be aloud since we wont have alot of entrys. And then on the 29th we make a poll and vote. I would do this myself but i dont have enough post to make a thread yet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.