Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was midnight and i was home alone and was outside swimming. i got a hardon, and took car of buisness on my pool deck

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Bathroom at rest stop. I think it was just because of the excitement of getting caught.But i had to, its hard to drive with a woody.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
in the car driving down the highway:eek:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
bathroom in an art museum...
apartment hallway utility closet (my neighbors were banging hardcore!!)

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Someone took mine :( .. anyways .. driving down the highway. Just left my gf's house, and she didn't have time to completly finish the task ;) .. so i started goin at it on the freeway. RIGHT when ... it came ... my phone rang, and it was my parents, and i had to shift, grab the wheel, and turn off the music. and its not very easy to drive with jizz all over your hands :eek:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
In my 8th Grade history class. I was wearing those old school loose Cavaricci pants with big pockets.....I was playing pocket pool the whole period!

·
Registered
187 Posts
OdiedogCX said:
Someone took mine :( .. anyways .. driving down the highway. Just left my gf's house, and she didn't have time to completly finish the task ;) .. so i started goin at it on the freeway. RIGHT when ... it came ... my phone rang, and it was my parents, and i had to shift, grab the wheel, and turn off the music. and its not very easy to drive with jizz all over your hands :eek:
HOLY SHIT!!!! that has to be the funniest thing i've ever heard...sounds like some ben stiller moment....hahah.....for me, uhhhh....restroom in school while class was in session.....DAMN Jennifer was looking GOOD that day...haha:D

·
Registered
208 Posts
jessecrx said:
In my 8th Grade history class. I was wearing those old school loose Cavaricci pants with big pockets.....I was playing pocket pool the whole period!
Oh Shit! Cavaricci's!!! Those were sooo stupid! :laff: :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I went to a house party and looked through the rooms and I went to the sisters room. I saw her picture and she was HOT! So I jacked off on her pillow and gave her a nice suprise when she got home. I jizzed all over HER PILLOW!!!!

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
OdiedogCX said:
whoa! same for me..except..i didn't get a phone call :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts