Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everybody is going turbo n2o crazy... are there any hard core all motor guys here? if so what type of setup do you have? what type of numbers do you see? and of course... respect for the patience or, DIE RITCH FUCKER. good day.

- rony

· Registered
547 Posts
rony said:
and of course... respect for the patience or, DIE RITCH FUCKER. good day.

- rony
what...???

anyways , i guess im all motor, i/h/e v-afc , but right after suspension work, im goin to get cams and shafts,... probly just stage I...

???how expensive are the JUN shafts along with CROWER and Skunk2... stage one, two, and three???

i'll probly get skunk2 gears though...

· Registered
12,727 Posts
rony said:
everybody is going turbo n2o crazy... are there any hard core all motor guys here? if so what type of setup do you have? what type of numbers do you see? and of course... respect for the patience or, DIE RITCH FUCKER. good day.

- rony
its cause ludes are slow as shit without nitrous/turbo/s/c:)

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: where the all motor ludes at?

lOOkatme said:

its cause ludes are slow as shit without nitrous/turbo/s/c:)
i'm not bashing N/A or anything, just wanted to know how all the N/A guys are doing :) i my self want maximum all motor + juice :)

· Registered
12,727 Posts
I think the 350 V8 would be a nice engine to go N/A....I have a clip of a trans am running 9.51 N/A on a 350 built motor:)

· Registered
12,727 Posts
well I was just telling it how it is. your not gonna wanna build a drag car from an import. especially FWD going N/A route.

rwd with a big V8 screams fun. specially when your wheeling it off the line:)

I know everyone hates domestics...or most do...but thats why I always talk about them...just to piss some people off.:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.