Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everybody, I really need anyones help on this one. I have a 97 GSR and i have the normal problem of water in my euro's from not sealing them. So it's time for new ones. Where the hell can you find the all red taillights? I know that they are out there, and no i'm not mistaking them from the 98+ tailights. I've been looking for literally weeks. PLEAE HELP!!


P.S.ANDY'S AUTOSPORT HAS TO BE THE WORST BUSINESS OPERATION IN AMERICA. THERE BODYKITS ARE MADE OUT OF SHIT, AND THERE SERVICE IS LIKE SPEAKING TO A 12 YEAR OLD MALASIAN BOY.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,201 Posts
What a friend did was....

but a relugar set of euroclears and used Testors Candy Apple Red Paint and paint over the whole tail light and used some clear gloss and they looked almost exacly the same... just an idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the suggestion, i'm assuming that I can find this paint at any paint store, or walmart? and what exactly is it called? I suppose that I will resort to that idea if no one else knows where to get these damn all red tail lights, or if anyone has a pair they want to sell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
carolsherman57 said:
thanks for the suggestion, i'm assuming that I can find this paint at any paint store, or walmart? and what exactly is it called? I suppose that I will resort to that idea if no one else knows where to get these damn all red tail lights, or if anyone has a pair they want to sell.
id go to an auto store (ie autozone pepboys)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,201 Posts
carolsherman57 said:
thanks for the suggestion, i'm assuming that I can find this paint at any paint store, or walmart? and what exactly is it called? I suppose that I will resort to that idea if no one else knows where to get these damn all red tail lights, or if anyone has a pair they want to sell.
Walmart also sells Testors Car Model paint. I used before.

Testors Candy Apple Red Transparent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
TypeR416 said:
They are not street legal, at least in my state. Ive heard and seen pictures of people taking their ugly euro's and painting them with Krylon stained glass color and Duplicolor clear coat. Looks real nice, I found this pic, but its not my car.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,931 Posts
8ball917 said:
They are not street legal, at least in my state. Ive heard and seen pictures of people taking their ugly euro's and painting them with Krylon stained glass color and Duplicolor clear coat. Looks real nice, I found this pic, but its not my car.


the those tails look ok, i prefer the stock ones:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
nothhing beats stock 98+ same here i second that
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,247 Posts
TypeR416 said:
yeah id rather have the yellow:)

truuuuuuuuuu JDM yo! hehe

i like my all reds, but either or is ok....

the back end of the USDM is fine and dandy, we just got screwed for the front

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,931 Posts
IntegraXTR said:
truuuuuuuuuu JDM yo! hehe

i like my all reds, but either or is ok....

the back end of the USDM is fine and dandy, we just got screwed for the front

;)
yeah we did get screwed for the front:mad: we just dont get the good things do we
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top