Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I pulled out some pieces from my interior and now I just need to know where I can go to buy painting supplies. I just wanto go to pepboys or something very quick to buy the primer, paint, scrubs and all that...thanx! Help Needed ASAP!

·
Registered
186 Posts
if they are plastic pieces you wont need a primer. you will need a vynil dye of your choice of color, and 1500 grit wet sandpaper. Lightly sand the plastic with the sandpaper, do it wet also. just to scuff it up some. Dont dig into it or you will be able to see it when you are done. The best place to buy it would be at gibsons if you have those where you live. ( i live in Oklahoma ). the stuff you will need is called Sims Vynil Dye. Its pretty expensive but it does last. if you have any questions, PM me on here or on AIM and ill help you out.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
SUDUCTIV3 said:
if they are plastic pieces you wont need a primer. you will need a vynil dye of your choice of color, and 1500 grit wet sandpaper. Lightly sand the plastic with the sandpaper, do it wet also. just to scuff it up some. Dont dig into it or you will be able to see it when you are done. The best place to buy it would be at gibsons if you have those where you live. ( i live in Oklahoma ). the stuff you will need is called Sims Vynil Dye. Its pretty expensive but it does last. if you have any questions, PM me on here or on AIM and ill help you out.

just take the pieces out and spray it with krylon spray paint. as long as you dont abuse the pieces you wont need to respray it for awhile and it actually looks good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.