Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hey,

i've been away for awhile so you're all prolly gonna sigh at me cause this has prolly been asked a million times but is there any other place to order the mugen twin loop for a 2000 prelude type sh besides kingmotorsports?? is anyone selling it used??

· Registered
1,336 Posts
main distributor for mugen is king :) others place got it from king :) so the price you saw on king is pretty much the same price youre gonna see else where :)

· Registered
1,612 Posts
King is the only authorized Mugen distrib.

If you like the twin loop design, DC makes a very smiliar exhaust for a LOT less.

www.dcsports.com

Only problem is that I think they only make them for Civics. I attached a pic.

· Registered
166 Posts
my friends shop can get them strait from mugen, but the shop is here in cali. if you want i can post the name and number for you to call and ask...

· Registered
224 Posts
Ludeboy said:
King is the only authorized Mugen distrib.

If you like the twin loop design, DC makes a very smiliar exhaust for a LOT less.

www.dcsports.com

Only problem is that I think they only make them for Civics. I attached a pic.
Man I don't think the DC exhaust and the mugen are the same, the design and function look different. the mugen is one canister in which the "loop" is bypassed for a straight through exhaust flow. the DC looks like its two mufflers welded together, I can't see very well in the pict though.

· Registered
166 Posts
ok my friends shop is called:

Area 51 Fabrication

they're located in Irvine, CA

949-472-6320

they can get the whole exhuast system, but i'm not sure for how much. he told me he could get it for me for around 700, but then again we're good friends.

and if you need other parts, if they don't have it, they'll get you the best deal.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hold up.....the whole exhaust system?? meaning, mugen twin- loop catback exhaust and mugen headers?? for 700??

sorry for being so literal, but if that's what you mean im a call this dude with the quickness.......just makin' sure :D

· Registered
166 Posts
sorry, my friend can hook me up, but not that good... thats what he told me i would pay for the cat-back system... sorry for the confusion

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ah, ok......well 700 is still the best price i've heard of for the catback exhaust......so what's the dilly? like what price can he get for someone like me? should i just call and say i know you or something??

· Registered
166 Posts
if you call and end up talking to either chuck or tony, tell them that i (using lucke) suggested them for some parts, and you're just wanting to know some prices, and that you're looking to buy right away (if you are of course).

they do very well with shipping it also, i was in there about a month ago and they took one order from Mass. for an IS300 supercharger (they created it for TRD), and in the same day, they shipped one out to FL.

so just give them a call, and let them know what your looking for.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.