Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive been lookin for some tokico illuminas for my 94 hatch. the cheapest i found em for was for like 430$ and thats from inline four...does any one no any other place that has em cheaper besides ebay? thanks for the help..i appreciate it..i tried searchin around but couldnt find anything

Blake

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
EG HB said:
hey guys ive been lookin for some tokico illuminas for my 94 hatch. the cheapest i found em for was for like 430$ and thats from inline four...does any one no any other place that has em cheaper besides ebay? thanks for the help..i appreciate it..i tried searchin around but couldnt find anything

Blake
Ebay - $335 shipped for my CRX 90.

The guys name was jdmwerks13 I think. Super fast shipping and has a 99% good feedback rating with thousands of transactions.

I got mine 4 days after I placed the order.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
try
coximport.com has them for $430 with free shipping

you can also try
groupbuycenter.com
shox.com

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for help..i jus order em tonite from theta jdmwerks guy..i only had to pay 330 for em..over 100$ cheaper than what i was originally gunna pay..thanks again..i greatly appreciate it

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Yeah that guy must deal in HUGE bulk because not even the local shops can compete with those prices. The cheapest I found locally was $420 and thats with "hookup" price :rolleyes

Speaking of Tokico Illuminas....anyone have experience with Tokico Spring and Shock Combos like the ones he is selling??

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea man im so excited that i got these shocks for only 330..im only 16 and money is tight..idk i guess i make more then most 16yr olds..i make 8 dollars and house with no taxes..thankx my dad..hes my boss..lol..any way..thanks for all the help again

·
Registered
364 Posts
jessecrx said:
Yeah that guy must deal in HUGE bulk because not even the local shops can compete with those prices. The cheapest I found locally was $420 and thats with "hookup" price :rolleyes

Speaking of Tokico Illuminas....anyone have experience with Tokico Spring and Shock Combos like the ones he is selling??

My cousin has the shock/spring set-up. it rides/drive very nicely on the soft set-up, almost stock feel. on the firm/stiff setting it feels very responsive, i like but its just not enough of a drop for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts