Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o.k. i've looked at a bunch of "camber" posts/threads here in the suspension forum and can't find a decent camber kit for under $100. i've heard that when it comes to camber kit, the name doesn't mean too much. now i said "doesn't mean TOOO much" not doesn't mean anything at all, but i don't wanna spend $300 just for a camber kit from ingalls.

a camber kit doesn't lower the damn car itself and i think that ingalls is stupid as hell for chargin that much just for something that is PART of lowering your car. some SPRINGS don't even cost that much.

so does anyone know of anywhere online that sells a FRONT camber kit for a 6th gen civic? WITH the control arm? for under $100?
on ebay they're sellin a shitload of camber kits but NONE for 6th gen JUST cause they need the stupid control arm with it :(

thanks for any help.
ghost

· Registered
2,988 Posts
I thought the front camber kit on the 6th gen. civic is the upper control arm replacement :confused:

Anyhow, I am in the same boat as you! Need a f**kin' cmber kit and why the hell should I shell out $200 for an ingalls when I am going to have clearance problems. F**kin' a$$holes at Ingalls if they think I am going to go with them :mad:

I don't mind paying $150 or so, but I don't expect to have to mod the $hit to get it to work :mad:

Washers and new bolts in the rear :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.