Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i get the mirrors that fold when you turn off your car?

I heard a rumor that fold because of the tight parking lots in Japan.

Anyways, they look real cool, so your info is appreciated.

thanks in advance.

· Registered
1,522 Posts
try ebay?

there is a lot of JDM stuff on ebay sometimes. you have to filter through the junk. im thinking of buying a JDM mirror set for the crx, for 70 bucks on ebay. looks sweet. but not sure if i want m3 instead. but enjoy

· Registered
506 Posts
I agree e-bay has a lot of that, I haven't seen the motorized ones for sale but I know what you are talking about, I think it would be bad ass to hook those up to a switch and just be rollin down the road w/ them in and just hit the switch and the open up

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ebay is probably my best bet. Maybe there is a kit to make your mirrors fold automaticaly, because the mirrors on my Car can fold in if i push them without messing up their position, they just need to be folded manually.

· Registered
506 Posts
you might be able to find an electric motor or a solenoid made for remote door openers and trunks and things to work w/ the stocks, I dunno if it would work but its just a suggestion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.