Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1990 civic ef 4door i do believe it is a lx. i bought the car from a guy that had a frankenstine motor in it but i bought it with out the motor. so i had a obdo B18A1 laying around and dropped it in got everything wired up obd1 ecu and obd1 dizzy with a obdo to obd1 conversion harness for the ecu and i just wired the wires up to the dizzy color for color. Besides the cylinder position sensor, and not sure if i wired the tdc sensor and the crank positions sensors in the right spots is all i got left . I have been doing alot of research on where the cyp sensor wires go into the harness in the car but i get all sorts of different answers like c1 c2 b10 b12 and so on and i dont feel like hacking my harness all up to find the right two wires for where the cyp sensor wires tie into. I think mabey the other two sensors might be right cuz when i start it up i get a code 9 only. Im lost on the subject and have been fighting it for a very long time if some one has an answer for me it would be greatly appreciated thanx.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
OBD0......OBD1
------------------
[b10].......[b11] --> cyp P aka cylinder position
[b12].......[b12] --> cyp M aka cylinder position
[c3].........[b13] --> tdc P aka top dead center
[c4].........[b14] --> tdc M aka top dead center
[c1].........[b15] --> ckp P aka crank position
[c2].........[b16] --> ckp M aka crank position
[b15].......[a21] --> Ignitor signal