Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

those look really nice...if you don't know what I am talking about it's the aluminum pieces that go int he door jamb there and say Prelude on them.

I checked on ebay and didnt find anything, but maybe i didn't search under the right terms...anyone know where they sell these?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
i think they're for the 5th gen. never knew thye made them for 4th gen. they're even the same font as the 5th gen lettering. yea and that link says bb6. and yea thats a 5th gen in the pic. k.

i know they're very expensive though, and not worth it. nice touch however.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jreese said:
i check with this guy ^^^ and he said he wasn't selling them anymore...they were the 5th gen...im still looking for them...i found one website for a 5th gen and they wanted..like 400 bucks for them...
holy shit well i guess i won't be getting those anytime...ever. That much money just isn't worth it. When will some ebay company start ripping these off?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
they are nice but i could never justify spending that much $ on them.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yea, I had to pay $360 shipped for mine. Also had to wait a month for delivery. But they're unique and look hot. I've only seen them on 1 or 2 other ludes besides mine.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well you asked where to get them. They don't make one for the 4th gen. I had a pair I got off of ebay for 200. The guy said they were off of a 96 JDM prelude. I didn't use my head and realize that the 96 JDM was a early model 5th gen. I sold them on ebay for 350. They don't make them for 4th gens.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if they only make them for fifth gens then why are they on a fourth gen in the picture?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Because the person in the pic but the knockoffs and inslalled it. Look closley at the pics and the website. If you look at your pic, the middle line is shorter next to the logo than the rest. If you look at the other website at the JDM one, you see all the lines are the same side. Pic of 4th Gen=knockoff

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
riptide101 said:
Because the person in the pic but the knockoffs and inslalled it. Look closley at the pics and the website. If you look at your pic, the middle line is shorter next to the logo than the rest. If you look at the other website at the JDM one, you see all the lines are the same side. Pic of 4th Gen=knockoff

Well I never minded a good looking knockoff...any place to get these? Like I said it doesn't appear that ebay has any for sale.

EDIT: nevermind i got it now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.