Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
its at the back top of the tranny. it would be over where the differential is, if you know where that is. if not, look at your thermostat and go straight down to the tranny. it is pretty big for a sensor, so you shouldnt miss it.
quikflip

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i pull out the codes from the computer and it give me 4 quick flashes 1 second pause and 4 quick flashes again so what would it be and what are the name of the sensors that are behind each disk plate on the wheels are they replaceable

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
4 quick flashes is a code 4. if you had looked at the forums FAQ's you would have found that that is the crank position sensor. which i believe is located inside the distributor. and there are no sensors behind that wheels, the speed sensor works on the tranny itself not the axels

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks but i found oh and by the way the one in the wheels is the abs sensor is for an integra thanks bro oh and my car didnt turn on my coil was burned is actually inside the distributor thats probably the problem that i got that 4 flashes right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.