Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,541 Posts
get enough people with wagons, and i might do somthin about it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,494 Posts
you may get a wagon sticky, but not a forum.....

...now, 4 doors on the other hand, we could make a forum, since there are enough of us around. Our sticky is the largest single thread ever to come to the civic non-tech area ever. Oh yeah.....:aww
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,403 Posts
eg6hatch315 said:
No civic 5 door gallerys? I wanna see a wagon forum with some pimped wagons! :clap
non-existant
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
there isn't a long-list of wagon owners out here. in fact, im not sure that i've ever even seen a civic 4-door wagon... unless it was 88-91 or earlier years
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IISaiNtII said:
there isn't a long-list of wagon owners out here. in fact, im not sure that i've ever even seen a civic 4-door wagon... unless it was 88-91 or earlier years

I seen em now and again, such a rare car. The only time ive seen a modded one was in some wagon and I think they just put a d15 in it :confused Im sure someone could do some sick/awsome shit to a wagon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
maybe they were big in canada cause we sure have a ton of rusty @$$ 88_91 civic wagons they usually sell for about $500 canadian maybe ill pick one up so we can get the wagon forum up and running :clap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
there was one around here...96 Accord wagon i think? tangerine paint, CF hood, CF rear "hatch", 16" Rota Flat Black Slips, and i think either a b18a or b16a2, cant remember, but it was nice, he was sellin it for 8500, with 56K on it...Theres a black one a few miles away i always get behind on the way to work and hes got air ride and 19s...not too shabby, id like to get one one day for a family car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
99civ said:
there was one around here...96 Accord wagon i think? tangerine paint, CF hood, CF rear "hatch", 16" Rota Flat Black Slips, and i think either a b18a or b16a2, cant remember, but it was nice, he was sellin it for 8500, with 56K on it...Theres a black one a few miles away i always get behind on the way to work and hes got air ride and 19s...not too shabby, id like to get one one day for a family car...

Im talkin civic wagons but yeah there was a real nice accord wagon at a car show around where I live, I think its in my gallery it had like 2 18" subs and 2 12" or 15" highs, it was like gold with a cf hood and wheels, real sick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,541 Posts
commador said:
you may get a wagon sticky, but not a forum.....

...now, 4 doors on the other hand, we could make a forum, since there are enough of us around. Our sticky is the largest single thread ever to come to the civic non-tech area ever. Oh yeah.....:aww
yea, a stickey is what i was gettin at.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top