Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Wheres the wagon forum!?!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  eg6hatch315 
#1 ·
No civic 5 door gallerys? I wanna see a wagon forum with some pimped wagons! :clap

#7 ·
you may get a wagon sticky, but not a forum.....

...now, 4 doors on the other hand, we could make a forum, since there are enough of us around. Our sticky is the largest single thread ever to come to the civic non-tech area ever. Oh yeah.....:aww

#9 ·
there isn't a long-list of wagon owners out here. in fact, im not sure that i've ever even seen a civic 4-door wagon... unless it was 88-91 or earlier years

#10 ·
IISaiNtII said:
there isn't a long-list of wagon owners out here. in fact, im not sure that i've ever even seen a civic 4-door wagon... unless it was 88-91 or earlier years

I seen em now and again, such a rare car. The only time ive seen a modded one was in some wagon and I think they just put a d15 in it :confused Im sure someone could do some sick/awsome shit to a wagon

#12 ·
there was one around here...96 Accord wagon i think? tangerine paint, CF hood, CF rear "hatch", 16" Rota Flat Black Slips, and i think either a b18a or b16a2, cant remember, but it was nice, he was sellin it for 8500, with 56K on it...Theres a black one a few miles away i always get behind on the way to work and hes got air ride and 19s...not too shabby, id like to get one one day for a family car...

#13 ·
99civ said:
there was one around here...96 Accord wagon i think? tangerine paint, CF hood, CF rear "hatch", 16" Rota Flat Black Slips, and i think either a b18a or b16a2, cant remember, but it was nice, he was sellin it for 8500, with 56K on it...Theres a black one a few miles away i always get behind on the way to work and hes got air ride and 19s...not too shabby, id like to get one one day for a family car...

Im talkin civic wagons but yeah there was a real nice accord wagon at a car show around where I live, I think its in my gallery it had like 2 18" subs and 2 12" or 15" highs, it was like gold with a cf hood and wheels, real sick.

#14 ·
commador said:
you may get a wagon sticky, but not a forum.....

...now, 4 doors on the other hand, we could make a forum, since there are enough of us around. Our sticky is the largest single thread ever to come to the civic non-tech area ever. Oh yeah.....:aww
yea, a stickey is what i was gettin at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.