Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
go with 15's or 16's if you want light. i just got the regamaster evos 16's (same as spoon), which are made by desmond. a very tough find, but very light, forged and expensive. you could go with rotas (slipstreams) which look the same as spoon, about the sme weight but are cast and much cheaper cost.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
rnstein69 said:
go with 15's or 16's if you want light. i just got the regamaster evos 16's (same as spoon), which are made by desmond. a very tough find, but very light, forged and expensive. you could go with rotas (slipstreams) which look the same as spoon, about the sme weight but are cast and much cheaper cost.
I agree with 15"/16"... 17" is not what you go for if you want lightness. Nice choice on the Regamasters! Pretty sure yours are lighter than the Slips though.

www.wheelweights.net 3,434 wheel weights

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
White98LS said:
I agree with 15"/16"... 17" is not what you go for if you want lightness. Nice choice on the Regamasters! Pretty sure yours are lighter than the Slips though.

www.wheelweights.net 3,434 wheel weights
they are the same exact wheel i believe-just forged. man, that was a though find, i got a brand spankin new pair fresh in the box.
11.9 lbs. each.
lol-when i took them out of the box, i was like :eek :eek :wow -i swear, i coulndt believe how light they are. just ordered new tires for them today-ill post up pics when i get them on the car.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Integralover said:
Im looking for lighter wheels but also Dont wanna Lose to much Tracsion so thats why i wanna get 17's...
Please explain your logic behind this. :confused :rolleyes

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
rnstein69 said:
they are the same exact wheel i believe-just forged.
Well, yeah... that's what makes them light.......

Rota Slipstream 15x6.5": 11.9lbs
Desmond Regamaster Evo 15x6.5": 8.6lbs

It's not like all wheels in that shape will weigh the same no matter how they're made...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.