209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious as to what everyone thinks.... should i keep the stock honda:

or the aftermarket projectors??

thanks for your input....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I would go got some CTR black housing headlights. Projectors to me dont look right on such big headlights like civics of those years.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
click the link in my page... i had projectors before... please do not get them unless you like to loose 50% of your night time view... i painted my housings just like yours black... check out page 2 in my link for a how to... :tu:

btw your car looks clean as hell... imo the projectors will ruin that clean look... i say leave it stock or paint em black like mines.... up to you though..

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
is that your car?

looks like you installed them and took the pics hehe

it looks good either way...

can't really choose a side, both look cool...

tho i do like sticking with the OEM or JDM look :tu:

:p

·
Registered
912 Posts
IMO i'd go for the projectors, because i think they look pretty damn good silver civics. if you were to go with the jdm headlights, i dont think it would look good due to your cars paint. but thats just my $.02

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
imo, the projectors look pretty good, but i think the black housing would look better-

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I like my halos, think they look nice, but their not as bright as stock. My opinion on getting projectors would be to go ahead and go with an HID setup. But I've seen a few black/carbon fiber housing headlights that weren't projectors (similar to stock) that I thought looked really good...

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Most definately genuine Honda headlights. Either keep the standard ones or get some Civic Type R lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts