Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
DSM injectors but you have to have an injector box to convert the peak and hold injectors to saturated
There are dsm injectors of bioth types, so you wont need any sort of conversion box

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
this is the dumbest thread ever. so what it has a turbo. how can we tell you what injectors you're running. we don't know your build, whp, or boost you're running. you just can't throw injectors at it. how are you tuning them?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
jeez your gonna hit em hard already dude?

lol, they gotta learn somehow i guess...

· Registered
10,346 Posts
1. he posts stuff like this all the time.

2. that's like asking what light bulbs should i put on my car
Good point. High five :lmao

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man u dudes are funny how yall talk shit over the internet (WVU97GS-R). but for the most part i got what i need thanks guys for the info. (WVU97GS-R) stop talking shit point blank every time i post some thing just to get some generall info u start crying. so take the dick out ur ass and get over it

· Registered
10,346 Posts
man u dudes are funny how yall talk shit over the internet (WVU97GS-R). but for the most part i got what i need thanks guys for the info. (WVU97GS-R) stop talking shit point blank every time i post some thing just to get some generall info u start crying. so take the dick out ur ass and get over it
If you dont like those kinda of reactions, dont start shit either, like what I bolded above. You're only provoking him more.

But he did make some good points, we dont know your build, your ultimate power goal, what your engine is like (built, stock, etc...)

Just next time you start a thread or ask questions, just give a bit of info dude, no problems. Oh, and WVU doesnt just point blank attack. It was said only because of lack of information that would actually get a good answer. For all we know, 300cc might work for you, or 1200cc injectors would work. You see what Im saying?

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
think before you post. and we wouldn't have this problem. your question makes about as much sense as you asking us what gas you should run in your car. don't get mad mad at me because you're mother should've taken the morning after pill when you were conceived.

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
just curious which injectors can i run form other cars for my obd 2 civic turbo. in detail please and thanks.
see this is why you're an idiot. your asking us in "Detail" but did you give a build description, power goal, or any hint to your setup? your detailed description of your build is you have an obd2 civic turbo....never knew they made those from the factory....i'll go off of your detailed description and say you need 1900cc injectors and you should tune with nothing.....at all

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I LOVE BACON AND EGGS

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Jeez, I think the guy gets the idea

back the shit off :lol

· Registered
10,346 Posts
And my response is still the same

BACON AND EGGZ ARE THE SHIZZLE

yeah im fucking bored

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.