Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 98 gsr and so far i have exhaust and a cai, i am going to go turbo in like 6 months but waiting for some money to arrive, i wanted some power in the mean time but i wanted it to still work when i get the turbo in, i know i will have to ditch the cai whe i get the intake manifold but thats not a problem, i wanted skunk2 but they say it works best for n/a, what about like focuz,str, vnom, also i dont have like 600bucks for one, and will be getting any power, i wanna compete with type r's

· Registered
542 Posts
I have the Skunk2 manifold on my car and it works great with my turbo setup, the manifold works well with boost or N/A. The Venom, Focuz, and STR manifolds are suited more for drag racing or if you plan on boosting pass 15psi.

· Registered
1 Posts
Skunk2

I would defintly go with the skunk2. It has better flow charistics and would be great for turbo. True Skunk2 is more for N/A but that is not to say that the manifold wouldn't be great for 8-15 psi of boost. Plus it is cheaper and smog legal. :sonic:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.