Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
its the same engine (rs/gs/ls), ls has more options then the gs/rs.. such as sunroof, cruise control, abs, and leather as an option i believe.. i think its all the same options as a gs-r without the vtec
Alex

· Registered
18 Posts
well...this is how they rank the models
RS = racing series (base model, no sunroof, some dont come with AC)
LS = i believe it stands for limited sport, is one level above RS, which comes with sunroof, but no leather seats)
GS = grand sport, comes with everything, leather seats, sunroof, except for VTEC)
...well...for gsr and type r...ya'll know already...

· Registered
45 Posts
LS would have more options than the GS? On the '94+ models the GS usually have more options than a LS.

· Registered
14,616 Posts

· Registered
8,144 Posts
LS is better than GS because it's lighter. But that's just my opinion. J/K they weigh pretty much the same, but yeah, the GS is more "loaded" than the LS, NOT the other way around. I have no idea what the G2 GS has over the G2 LS though.

· Registered
2,575 Posts
WELCOME TO SHO:)

Id suggest you get aquainted with the forum; it rules and stickys. Most answers can be covered in the sticky found above or by use of the SEARCH function.

Welcome, have fun. Talk to ya soon:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.