Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to pick between a 90 CRX Si or 93 Civic Si HatchBack

CRX- LS ***** swap, resurfaced motor, Built head, race clutch, type r flywheel,Gsr shocks, sprint lowering springs, Amber bumpber and corner lens, OBD1 conversion. JDM spoiler, funtional sunroof, Honda Red, Rota Auto X rim with red polished lip, Falken Azenis, Clean Titile, SUPER clean inside and out

Civic Si- 94-97 GSR swap, DC race headers, b16 tranny, race clutch, race flywheel, AEM CIA, GSR interior, Type X strut bars (knock offs of DC) Tanabe Medalion exhaust, SiR white paint job, Amber Corners, 99 Si rims, Hankook Ventus Rs2 tires. Salvage Title, VIS carbon fiber Hood and Duckbill.

Both cars are really reliable cars me and brother drove them out to vegas with no problems, to break in the CRX. My dilemma is that everyone has Civics, But to see a cherry ass CRX is very very rare...any opinions???

·
Registered
874 Posts
you know what to go with i can't believe you wased time on here asking when you could've spent the five min paying the guy and getting your car

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Civic is mine, my bro wants to trade for his CRX... which car has more street value, considering the setup both cars have. There is alot of aftermarket for the Civic but most of it is crap (cosmetic) there is limited for the CRX...and i just installed power windows on my hatch..just wondering you guys say the choice is obvious but state you reason why...i'm really intrested in what you guys really think....thanx

·
Registered
35 Posts
well personly id get the rex but thats just based on the fact that i love rex's... about the salvage title thing dont worry about it as long as u dont plan on selling it any time soon. No one can realy tell you which car to buy. I thing itsreally up to the you to decide which car to go with. Test drive both exsesevly and decide which car feels beter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
REX MAN..its your choice but buyin a car with a salvage title and then trying to get a rebuilt title is a pain in the ass. Trust me u got to go threw madd shit to get it done and make sure and do it right the first time or then you will lose a lot of $$$$$$$. just my addvice and 2 cents.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx everyone for you input...I made up my mind....I'll be taking the CRX...your right civics are too common. Don't get me wrong they are bad ass cars. But CRX's are very rare especially in this condition. Besides I know it would be a pain in the ass to try to sell the hatch later on even with all the shit it has I would not get what it is worth because of the salvage title.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts