Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm getting my 4th gen Lude really soon (Can't Wait) and I'm ordering the kit in a few days from my buddy's brother shop. I was wondering which kit should I get, the wings west big mouth or the black widow. I'll be cruising around and racing so I'd like to know which you guys think looks nicer, weighs lighter and better for cruising, thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DrunkPunk said:
The black widow bumper is gonna weigh less because its fiberglass. The wings west weighs more because its urethane and its fuckin heavy. I have a ww kit on my civic and it added like 50lb to the car.
Oh damn, I didn't know it weighed that much, thanks buddy now I know which I'm probably going to get.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Neither. I only like a few lips available for 4th gens. I think stock looks best. Both of those kits are so old and played out its not even funny. Besides, you'll probably end up craking the BW kit since its fiberglass anyways. Sorry for the negative post, but its only the TRUTH. Between the two, I'd say BW I guess.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i like the spoon carbonfiber lip.. i dont like the idea of fiberglass. i have the Omega kit on my car and the fact that i could hit something and crack it off .. disturbs me.. urethane is also alot more durable...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
DaiViaD said:
I'm just going to get some looks first because I'm going to get a SR-V so that's fast enough for now
I don't mean to be rude, but what's an SR-V? Do you mean CR-V and you're going to do an engine swap for a B20/VTEC?

·
Registered
936 Posts
For a kit for your car i'd say go with either drag II or F-max (with a different fuel management):p But as for body kits i'd just get the WW rs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.