Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

which kit?

570 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  HybridJDMHonda 
#1 ·
hey guys im lookin for a body kit for my 00 civic si... (american EX) im wondering out of these which one looks the sweetest!

1. Buddy Club
2. Black Widow
3. Street Fyghter II
4. C West

#5 ·
sorry bout the last post...

the choice for kits is all on what look ur going for...if your going for F&F/HEY LOOK AT ME I AM GONNA SCRAPE!...sure get the Buddy Club/BW/SF2....if u want simple and eligance and so much more respect from the car crowd not the F&F crowd...C West is the best

(WHOA THAT RHYMED)

#6 ·
If you want a clean look that not too many people have get the C-West. I have to agree with 97_civic_vtec, in that everyone and their parents have the black widow and buddy club kits, and the street fighter is alrite if you are going show. However if you want that subtle, clean look then C-West all the way.:D

#7 ·
I personally like the SF kit. And about this F&F business, people need to stop relating the movie with real life cars. I mean so what if they have aluminum wings, and played out kits, keep in mind that these things were around before the movie, and to a lot of people that movie had no influence, not as much as the people before had an influence in the movie. I personally liked all of the cars in the movie, just because of the fact that, well it was a movie. Can't be putting halfway done project cars in a movie like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.