Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am thinking about getting an Integra, don't want to spend extra for a GSR so which model is the next best LS, GS, SE? I have the chance to get an SE for a good price what motor do these come with?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
all have the same motor, the b18b, non vtec. The GSR and Type R have the b18c. off the models you want, the LS and SE are best. the SE is the same as GSR without the better motor and suspension.

get the SE if you dont want to spend "the extra money". i quote this becuase nowadays these cars are about 10 years old, and their price differences are only slight.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
the rs, ls, gs and se all have the same motor like said above. I dont know why 95db8 said the ls is best. the models go in order from rs to ls to gs to se to gsr to type r. the rs has only the basics . each model gets progressivly better.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Do a search ferchrissake, this is basic, BASIC stuff.

Reactions: hobie237

·
Registered
659 Posts
Prelude94' said:
the rs, ls, gs and se all have the same motor like said above. I dont know why 95db8 said the ls is best. the models go in order from rs to ls to gs to se to gsr to type r. the rs has only the basics . each model gets progressivly better.
yep yep...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.