Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend wants to do motor swap. wut motor do u guys suggest.

he has an 89 cRX DX

thanks for all help
peace

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
njn63 said:
as with every one of these daily posts. PLEASE state what you/your friend want to do with this car.

There are many swaps, benifits and weaknesses to each one.

EDIT: Oh, and i recomend the NSX swap. More power than you'll see out of any other motor. Just start cutting until it fits into the back.

i say put a jet engine in it

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
temp said:
i say put a jet engine in it
how about a muscle engine? those new supercharged v8 cobra motors pack a pretty big punch. ooh, and that would solve the torque problem most hondas have! a crx w/ [email protected] my idea, back off!! :D

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
phan said:
how about a muscle engine? those new supercharged v8 cobra motors pack a pretty big punch. ooh, and that would solve the torque issue many honda engines have! a crx w/ [email protected] :D

i would not mind having a dodge viper motor in my crx, and i would make it RWD too.....buahahahahahahah

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
temp said:
i would not mind having a dodge viper motor in my crx, and i would make it RWD too.....buahahahahahahah
now that i think about it, we'd just be adding the pollution problem. how about cutting holes and using your feet like the flinstones? you'd never have to pay for gas again. :D

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
phan said:
now that i think about it, we'd just be adding the pollution problem. how about cutting holes and using your feet like the flinstones? you'd never have to pay for gas again. :D

partially true, if the car was BAR approved then you would be good to go :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
temp said:
partially true, if the car was BAR approved then you would be good to go :D :D :D
bahh, but run-ins with the pigs wouldn't be as interesting. hoping to god they don't ask you to pop your hood...

oh yea, i got a ticket last night for no front plate. assholes..:mad:

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
phan said:
bahh, but run-ins with the pigs wouldn't be as interesting. hoping to god they don't ask you to pop your hood...

oh yea, i got a ticket last night for no front plate. assholes..:mad:

hahahahah..........i bet they would not be able to catch a CRX w/ viper motor

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
temp said:
hahahahah..........i bet they would not be able to catch a CRX w/ viper motor
true, but they wouldn't pull you over if you were using your feet because they'd see how conscious you are about the never-ending ozone problem. :tu:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Damn, ya'll are wrong :D

How about a propeller in the back with a tube that goes under the driver's seat and when you needed to go you could order some taco bell fart power that thing!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
godspeed18 said:
Damn, ya'll are wrong :D

How about a propeller in the back with a tube that goes under the driver's seat and when you needed to go you could order some taco bell fart power that thing!!!!!!
:confused: come again?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts