Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i know i keep asking ques. I know you will say use the search forum but the thing is i try and it doesn't get the results i need. Anyway i was wondering which type of oil i should run i used to use Castrol GTX high mileage in my 85 MR2 with 134 on it. I know the weigt of oil i need but which brand have you guys found to be the best out there.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it had been a long day. Is what i was trying to say what i use Castrol GTX high mileage in my 85 MR2. So i was wondering which oil you guys would recoomend for a 94 Accord EX with the f22b motor. I just got one last night and was wondering. I wasn't trying to ask which oil to use in a mr2 i was meaning to type which oil to use in my new accord

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you guys think that new mobil one oil is worth it i mean i would still feel better if i changed my oil every 2500 like i have all before. Just was wondering if the new 5000,7500,15000 mile oil would hold up better. Would you guys sugguest synthetic or a blend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.