Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i dont have nitrous but i want to advance my timing and hopefully someone in here can help. i have a 94 accord ex, i wanted to get a colder range plug so a guy at the auto parts store gave me the plugs for an lx accord, will they be ok to use, the tips were a little closer to the electrode compared to the ex ones. btw, they are the bosch +4.

· Registered
314 Posts
Your best bet is to contact NGK and find out the part number for your application. Then let them know you would like a plug that is one heat range colder and they will be able to supply you with the part number you will need.

· Registered
419 Posts
Whats wrong with Ngk gold 7 race plugs one stage colder than my standard 8s they are meant to not develop hot spots. I have a 1.6 zcsohc turbo and I'm starting to get interested in Nos. Would I have to change much to run say a 50 shot of nos along with the turbo. ?? Yeah I definitely have been watching to much of The fast and the furious.. And I'm still running stock internals 8psi of boost, is it possible to run a bit of nos ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.