Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Rear of car

Votes: 12 29.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
bonestock94 said:
for a minute i thought this was the sex topic forum and this was about places to boink.

i like rear or car view.
ditto!! lol, i think it really depends on what game your playing....but for gt4, once you get to know how the car handles, i like using the in car view

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
In car i like the sensation of speed it gives me

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I am in the minority. I have been used to the 3rd person, behind car view. The part that sucks is with GT4 there is no real tach in this view.

I might try some more in car view but the 3rd person view it seems like you have a better visualization of everything that is going on, minus a rear view mirror.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I didn't vote... I used different views for different types of racing.. While drifting I use rear of car.. While grip driving i use in car... I can drift pretty good while being in the incar view but sometimes I misinterperate the dimensions of the car.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I've always seen the first one as a bumper cam in all the GTs. Seems kinda low to be incar cam. You can basically see and feel all the bumps in the first view. I dunno, thats what I think. But I like the roof view, It has a wider range of vision to me. Its either that or behind.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
ive always used 3rd person but ive recently tried using the incar view. I still like the view from behind but i might start using in car view more.

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
I used the in car view back when I played gt3, but now I somehow got used to playing with the rooftop view.

It feels weird not being able to see the hood.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
In car would make me feel too wierd. Personally I'm glad it's not there...because the last thing I want to see when playing with a wheel...is another wheel on screen moving with me....

Not to mention it would look stupid, cluttered, and it would have to respond perfectly with the movements you put in. I think it'd be a waste, personally.

·
Registered
149 Posts
With Controlller: #3-Behind car (I like lookin' at my ride)
With Logitech DFPro: #2-On Hood (More Control - still see ride) :clap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts