Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which wheels should i go with on my BLACK EX Bronze Circuit 8's or REV's in black with chrome lip, SSR Comps in Anthracite???? I cant decide because im using the rims i got in my siog as winter wheels...

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
SSR comps.

Thats a pretty wide price range though, I'd buy the rotas and use the extra money somwhere else on the car or buy better tires. Rota makes a copy of the SSR's, have you looked at those? People are going to try and tell you rotas are crap, but for a daily driven wheel, even an occasionally track driven wheel, rotas cannot be beat on price, or in alot of cases weight. Yes they're copies of other wheels, but EVERY SINGLE WHEEL MANUFACTURER DOES IT IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
my rotas are nice or were lol, they are very light and looks very nice, I have curbed them bad though :(,during a flash snow storm I stil had the summer stuff on, I slid at 20mpg and hit a curb the car bounced of and spun in the other direction the wheels just had 1 dent on the lip not warped.

very good considering it had 3000lbs on 1 square inch at 20mph.

Im having the dents filled w/ aluminum weld and repainting them should be good as new sorta, but im gona sell them and buy some new rotas slips in black

1 - 7 of 7 Posts