Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i've got enkei wun guns. their a 3 peice wheel. they look alright but they're pretty heavy. i need some lighter wheels.
if i had the money i'd get advan rg's or volk te37's. these wheels cost like too much for me. but i think im going to get them.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
what njn wants, same here... but color depending on what the car will become... still not sure which color to go for on mine...

second option would be advan RG, gold or white

third option spoon sw388

after that... dunno... mugen RNR I guess...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
14" won't fit my brakes... need 15... besides... you can only get the sw388 in 15 or 16...

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
b16a1 said:
14" won't fit my brakes... need 15... besides... you can only get the sw388 in 15 or 16...

i know, i was talking about the Volk rims in the 14 inch size....14's will clear my brakes and they should clear yours as well (yours are the same size as the DA integra)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yeah they clear, but minimal... the lead stuff to balance the wheels won't fit anymore, so I then have to hammer those on the outside, like on my stock wheels...

no thanks... not on volk wheels!

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
b16a1 said:
yeah they clear, but minimal... the lead stuff to balance the wheels won't fit anymore, so I then have to hammer those on the outside, like on my stock wheels...

no thanks... not on volk wheels!

LOL.......so what have you found out about the cluster and the gauge face? right now i am trying to work a deal on one for 100lbs shipped to me

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
100lbs shipped? hope not... that's a lot of weight... but I think you mean english pounds right? about $150?

take it... with the gauge plate included, mine will run more than that (I paid like... 150 for the cluster, and nothing so far on the plate, as I don't have the scan yet...)

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
b16a1 said:
100lbs shipped? hope not... that's a lot of weight... but I think you mean english pounds right? about $150?

take it... with the gauge plate included, mine will run more than that (I paid like... 150 for the cluster, and nothing so far on the plate, as I don't have the scan yet...)

yeah 100 english pounds, but i have to see what he mails me back at, if not i am still down for you and your deal

·
Registered
696 Posts
temp said:
those would be nice.........but you mean 96 ITR rims...but their offset is 4X114.5
88 rex said:
Then Temp, No, I don't mean the 96 ITR rims. Unless there are other rims out there that look extremly similar to the ITR's except in 4 lug form.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts