Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn I'm here to say there's some serious sh!t in Cincinati. I was comin home from Michigan down 75. passing throu cincinati when i see this type r. his plates say typerev. I have a hatch with gsr swap and jackson charger. i'm used to beating mustangs and camaros. anyway i pull up on this guy but i couldn't see him. his tint was so dark you couldn't see inside. anyway i rev on him once and he doesn't make a move. i pull back beside him again and rev again and take off on him. i pulled about a car on him then i hear him hit it. god damn i thought I was loud. anyway he slings past me like i was taking a dump. had to be on nos. his shit was swift. thumbs up dude. you bad news.

· Registered
484 Posts
BoostedGSRTenn said:
i pulled about a car on him then i hear him hit it. god damn i thought I was loud. anyway he slings past me like i was taking a dump. had to be on nos. his shit was swift. thumbs up dude. you bad news.
Type R on NOS? That's a bit dangerous isn't it?

· Banned
638 Posts
what side was he sitting on??? say < = drivers seat >=passenger seat

<> >< or <> <>

· Banned
638 Posts
sorry I'm just doubting the fact that it is a TypeR thats all.

· Banned
638 Posts
Re: yeah what eaton said

BoostedGSRTenn said:
sorry...it was a integra.
that clears up a lot of confussion ;)

· Registered
624 Posts
Re: yeah what eaton said

BoostedGSRTenn said:
sorry...it was a integra.
*Cough, cough* you both drive tegs, why post in the Civic forum? Trying to make us jealous? :p

If it beat you so badly, it probably was a type R. Usually, it's the shitty rice mobiles with an exhaust tip, spoiler, and a heavy-ass system in their car that go for the false type R badges... and these are Civics I'm talking about. I know of two or three type R tegs in my general area, one was in Turbo January 2k2 issue I believe... yellow with black rims, black/red interior.

· Registered
150 Posts
It was prolly the Turbo Type R from BASZ racing, he also has nos and i'm not lying, it was in CALACADE of customs, there is a black one and a white one both turbod with nos. A buddy of mine did a lot of work on them, both are great cars, and hella fast.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Re: Re: yeah what eaton said

clique said:
*Cough, cough* you both drive tegs, why post in the Civic forum? Trying to make us jealous? :p
Originally posted by BoostedGSRTenn

I have a hatch with gsr swap and jackson charger.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.