Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(team610SPEED)WE MEET THURSDAYS TOO BUT WE ARE GOING 2 START MEETING EVERY sunday AROUND 6PM AT THE WHITEHALL (STRAUSS AUTO PARTS).WE HAVE LIKE 5to10 CARS ALLREADY COMING. EVERY CAR IS WELLCOME NOT JUST STI OR EVOS.......lol. HOPE 2 SEE U THERE 2 MEET NEW PEOPLE AND TALK ABOUT CARS AND OTHER EVENTS ECT.. STARTING TODAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE PERMISION FROM THE MANAGER 2 B THERE AND MY FRIEND IS A SUPERVISOR THERE.SO WE HOPE 2 SEE PEOPLE THERE.!:btu
p.s(no burn outs or donuts in the parking lot):ahh

(adress)=STRAUSS AUTO PARTS
2514 Mcarthur road
whitehall PA 18052

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
watz good........thanks 4r those who came out last night and showed up. there was like 12-15 cars and some action whent down on the 22..:number1.big shout out 2 the guys from (MODERN IMAGE MOTORSPORTS) @ the (Atown Crew) come on down 4r next thursday meet for some action:rock:........sow im going 2 betwen the blue [email protected]?? from MB 4r$$$!!!!!come threw and show ur support..(Eat,Slep,Race)

·
Registered
97 Posts
cool i'll either be there or the next thursday look for the blacked out camry how many cars do you usually have and about how many cars fit in that lot?????oh and how long do you usually chill for??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool i'll either be there or the next thursday look for the blacked out camry how many cars do you usually have and about how many cars fit in that lot?????oh and how long do you usually chill for??

last week we had bout 12 to 15 cars fromr local area and jersey.we can fit ill say bout 30 to 40 and we usually chill there till like 10.30pm and then cruise 2 (SheetZ) in beth.sow ill see u around bro..:grouphug:

·
Registered
97 Posts
actually then i probably chilled with u guys at sheetz before i went with my cousin once and i remember cruisin around and racin on 22 and macarthur rd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.......shout out 2 my ppl from MI,T.L.P,809Motoring,Atown crew,Bethlehem 610 crew&all of yall that pass threw last weekend!!!!spread the word and lets get this sh!t popping like fire crackers!!!!!lol:bomb

·
Registered
1 Posts
What sup all, I will soon will be moving to the Allentown area, just want to know what kind of "RACING" fun goes on around there? Here where im at right now is crazy but fun :bounce

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP 4R THIS WEEK....GOOD TURN OUT LAST MEET WE HAD OVER 15 CARS EVERY BODY WAS CHILL AND WE HAD A GERAT NIGHT......:number1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump 4r 2NIGHT.....nice Weather Out Today.! Shot Out 2 My Ppl From (t.l.p) Representing The Atown Area,809 Motoring,mi Racing, Barely Legal,and All Of Those That Shows Up Where We At All The Time. Lets Get This Thing Goin Again And Remember B Safe Driving Around.!!! (eat,sleep,race)<team610speed>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts