I have 915,257,946 rep points :lmao

5th highest on SHO, w00t!
rep for having lots of rep?:dunno:

return teh favor?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi friends
thank you for your interest. The Civic Center chapter was the first in Northern California. We are dedicated to boosting our members' sales through education and the listening for and exchanging of quality referrals.

In the last six months, our members closed $1,104,485 worth of business from referrals passed amongst each other.

We warmly welcome visitors of all backgrounds and professions. Please contact us if you are interested in experiencing our dynamic and action-packed meetings.

The most important criteria for a new member's acceptance are their skill and passion for networking. We are currently looking for some specific industries to round out our impressive roster. If you are a wedding planner, a public relations person, a banker (commercial and/or small business) or a property manager, we'd love to hear from you.

If you belong to an industry other than the above listed, feel free to contact us as well. We call or email most inquiries with further information shortly after receiving them.

Your success could be just an email away!

·
Registered
41,903 Posts

·
Registered
41,903 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the site, but not quite so new to the Honda scene. My project for the last 3 years has been a 1993 Honda Civic 4 door EX, a big upgrade over the Dodge Neon i had before that.

It's a stock D16Z6 head and block (yes I know the internals should be upgraded). I have the Greddy stage 1 turbo kit that I got for dirt cheap and had the turbo inspected by my mechanic before the purchase. Currently running 6 psi, engine management AEM EMS, Greddy Profec Type S boost controller in the glove box (not sure if I went overkill, I just listened to the shop since I have no clue what goes into boost/engine management). Also an AEM wideband O2 sensor. Full 3" custom exhaust (I know a namebrand mandrel bent would be better) to a Tanabe Medallion muffler.

Stock tint, Pioneer deck and speakers, GSR blades, Eibach lowering kit, thats all I can think of.

My ambition is that once I find a new job I sell the motor/turbo/tranny and go to a B18C5, seeing as my friend has one in an EG with just bolt ons and it rips.

·
Registered
5 Posts
that is a great car,,look like a car racing look fast wonderful,may be next time i will post my honda car here,i have one car an honda civic type r!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea Im a newb to tuners

Name: Jared
Hobbies: doing stupid ass shit,
Car: 95 civic ex coupe. (My first civic just bought last week for 1500 bucks with a bad clutch master cylinder fixed that seems to be a great car.)
Mods: Headers, exhuast(shit can:lmao), intake, been lowered, speakers: Boston acoustics in rear infinity components in doors, keyless entry(none by me ,yet:D except the tv)

I think i got a deal?

Attachments

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
that is a great car,,look like a car racing look fast wonderful,may be next time i will post my honda car here,i have one car an honda civic type r!!

381 - 400 of 438 Posts