Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

401 - 420 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
yea im going to do a lot of de ricing as you mentioned haha but it has a d15 in it with only 60 something thousand miles on it, and also 60 thousand on the tranny. Yea i know only one header just was typing quick. Im thinking on keeping the d15 and building the block and head for turboing i have been looking at some of the guys cars on here any other suggestions are welcomed as this will be my first tuner i also have a 87 benz turbo deisel that just passed to my younger and i have a trail ready 86 4runner on 31 inch tires which over time have done engine and trans work on so i know basically how to take any thing a part and put it back together but since i am in college and paying all my bills myself money becomes tight so thats y im trhinking i will keep the d15 that sits in the car (btw the wing is def gone :)) if any of yall who know more then me(everyone on this forum pretty much) your ideas are welcome thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum and this is my first Civic.
Car: Black 5 spd Honda Civic 2003 30th Anniversary Edition Sedan.(DX for the rest of the world)
Car is completly stock and most likely will stay that way. Except for a TV and a good set of speakers. I bought for the reliability and mpg. Also love the fact that if I ever want a faster car its easy enough for me to get my hands on parts or an engine.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
engine's for that car are not easy to find and neither are parts. d17's have ok aftermarkets. but you can't easily swap in any b-series motors, and k-swaps are retarded expensive. you'd be better off boosting it. but welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Name: Mihai
Hobbies: working...having fun....working...having fun,
Car: '08 Honda Civic 5D (FK2), 1.8l i-VTEC, 140 HP, Milano Red,
Mods: black hood and roof, Focal subwoofer, soon (this spring) KW V2 suspensoins (coilover), CAI (didn't decide the producer), and i hope for a turbo kit and new brakes

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
name: drew
hometown: columbus ga
hobbies: graffiti, music,modding my car (its still slow as fuck) and having fun... and bud light
car: 1994 honda civic dx
mods: d16z6 swap, cheap ass intake, airmass header, magnaflow 2 1/4" catback, comptech shortshifter, ngk plugs and wires, clutchmasters fx200 street clutch, fidanza 7lb flywheel. d15b7 crank pulley, d16y8 head gasket (modified 2 layer) hondata intake manifold gasket, d16y8 intake manifold, b16 throttlebody w/ coolant bypass, blox adjustable FPR w/ liquid filled gauge, buddyclub vcon vtec controller, dropzone coilover sleeves on dropzone struts, rhino front camber kit, ingalls rear camber kit, ebay front and rear strut bars, drag dr23s wrapped in falken ziex 912s 195/50/15, grant steering wheel w/ generic hub adapter, genuine mugen shift knob, oem fogs, mugen replica front lip, vision smoked amber corners, integra ls rear disc conversion, larger civic ex front brakes and sway bar, gutted rear interior, a/c delete, p/s delete, polyurethane mount inserts... and there might be more... its a decently modded z6. im trying to squeeze out any ( and all) power out of this motor that i can on my budget haha

eh its fun to drive i can at least say that

·
Registered
811 Posts
Need to HDR that pic to get rid of the over exposure on the HIDs.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
someone want to tell my dumb ass how to upload some damn pictures?
If you already have the pics stored online (photobucket or where ever) you can just post the link using the portrait link. just right-click on the image and use copy image location. Or you can just copy the image location and type

You can also host images on this site by clicking on the "photo gallery" link in the red toolbar up top and uploading your images on to the site...

you choose

·
Registered
4,931 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
ill take some pics of the new motor and shit later after i finish my girls crx. that way you can beilieve the long mod list haha

401 - 420 of 438 Posts