Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

421 - 438 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
those hid kits are ugly as hell!! :ahh

way to blind oncoming drivers.
i know man! i thought they were gonna be like silver stars. oh fuck no man i can see every reflector in the road for miles. and they are only 6ks. people flash their high beams at me all the damn time... and then i flash my halogen nastyness highbeams back haha

i will say the visibility is worth it. then again i only paid 70$ for the bulbs, balasts, and wiring harness. straight plug and play. i love them

·
Registered
25 Posts
umm yeah

Name: Ian
Hobbies: anything electronic, mechanical, customizing and building things. music.
Car: 95 Civic EX
Mods: ummmm. just my sound system atm...
but ive started research on a auto to manual tranny swap project, hoping to have it underway by mid summer if not sooner.:D

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Name: Ian
Hobbies: anything electronic, mechanical, customizing and building things. music.
Car: 95 Civic EX
Mods: ummmm. just my sound system atm...
but ive started research on a auto to manual tranny swap project, hoping to have it underway by mid summer if not sooner.:D
your post is fail with out pics

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Name: Andrew
School: Penn State University Alum
Work: Correctional Officer - County Prison
Hobbies: Cars, movies, sport bikes, etc.
Car: 94 Civic, 08 Rabbit, 93 Cobra, 05 R6
Future mods: N/A

My theft recovery:

·
Registered
13,289 Posts
i know man! i thought they were gonna be like silver stars. oh fuck no man i can see every reflector in the road for miles. and they are only 6ks. people flash their high beams at me all the damn time... and then i flash my halogen nastyness highbeams back haha

i will say the visibility is worth it. then again i only paid 70$ for the bulbs, balasts, and wiring harness. straight plug and play. i love them
:td

it's a hazard.

·
Registered
471 Posts
agreed. 92-95 civics are the ONLY good looking civics, period.
while I agree 92-95 are nice, I don't agree they are the ONLY good ones. I'll agree that 92-95 hatchbacks are the ONL good looking hatch, but in terms of coupe, I like 99-00 (96-98, but prefer 99-00 front), and the 06-08 coupes.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
while I agree 92-95 are nice, I don't agree they are the ONLY good ones. I'll agree that 92-95 hatchbacks are the ONL good looking hatch, but in terms of coupe, I like 99-00 (96-98, but prefer 99-00 front), and the 06-08 coupes.
any civic past 2000 doesn't matter in terms of looks. don't get me started on the new coupes. they're the essence of a female car

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Name: Andrew
School: Penn State University Alum
Work: Correctional Officer - County Prison
Hobbies: Cars, movies, sport bikes, etc.
Car: 94 Civic, 08 Rabbit, 93 Cobra, 05 R6
Future mods: N/A

My theft recovery:

nice man my dad lives in downingtown and i live in plymouth meeting when i'm not in WV

·
Registered
36 Posts
Name: Colby
School: None atm
Work: Landscaping & Hustle
Hobbies: Cars, Spearfishing, herb and brew
Car: Bar'd 92 Civic EG w/ d16y8, I/H/E, 4-wheel disc brakes, Dual core radiator, Short shifter, HKS ground wire kit, amber corners, side markers,
Future mods: TURBO, and suspension.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Name: Shawn Palmer
Job: Mechanic
Car: 92 Civic LX 5spd
Mods: Angel eye halo headlights, mugen lip, spoon intake, full exhaust, skunk2 springs & coil overs, skunk2 intake manifold, Pioneer Deck, 1200W system, 16in rims, falken tires, short throw shifter, JDM lower control arms, sway bars, strut tower braces (front and rear).
Future Mods: Upgrading to a boosted H22.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I hope I can find some good friends on here and also if i can find some useful info. So hit me up or add me!

Name: Dylan E.

Work: Unemployed

Hobbies other than my car: Football, video games, hanging with family and friends

Car: 1999 Civic VP, 5% tinted windows, honda rims, viper alarm/remote start, Spyder Halo-Projector Headlights, momo detachable steering wheel, work in progress

Future mods: Intake, headers, suspension kit

421 - 438 of 438 Posts