Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone post up the times you first started coming to the SHO del sol forum, I just curious to how long everybody has been true to the one and only SHO? :D

I will start

Sept. of 98

· Registered
525 Posts
I´ve been in the del sol forum since a few days before I got the car but befor I used to be in the civic forums when I had my H/B.

I´ve had the sol for a lil over 2 years now but dont actually remember when I logged on the first time

· Registered
97 Posts
well I have been here since 97 roaming around on SHO.. finally registered and started posting in the sol forum in 98 when I got the sol. and became a mod in 99 when popolz( grandpapa smurf) made me a mod. so wow its been a while huh!

· Registered
97 Posts
hmm?? well I think thats right.. popolz was a mod when I got here and I think that was 99 :confused: and then he made me a mod in 2000. he was a mod when I was a mod also.. then he left I believe in 2001 or 2000.. oh I cant remember.. I know i have been roaming the baord since 97 though. :D

· Registered
33 Posts
i joined before there were mods in the sol formem and then several months later pops became a mod. Then i quit getting on for awhile and now i'm back

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.