Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wouldn't you guys worry about getting pull over for tinted windows?

I live in NYC and I wanted to have my car tinted. But I got pulled over once before and I had to rip the tinted off in order to avoid a ticket.

My other concern is the tinted window will affect the radio receipt at the rear window. I'm not sure if it is true or not.

You guys are so lucky if the rule doesn't apply to your area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my g/fs mom has an lx. i drove it a few times, its pretty damn smooth. she uses it as a work vehicle. she does a route for a dry cleaning service and installed a clothes rack where the back seats normally are. i dont think its a very good looking car, but the ride and functionality are A+. it handles like a box but a light box not a heavy box lol. not as peppy as my old 94 civic ex but it does its job well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i got an 2006 silver/blue that i use as a grocery getter... no mods, no pics worth posting :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got an 07 Element EX 4wd, 235/70 R16 Goodyear MT/R's, custom K&N air filter, Uniden PC68 cb & K40 antenna. My E has 140,000 and I only have a few things I'd change: more legroom(I'm 6'6"), larger fuel tank for longer range between fill ups, and most importantly A DIESEL ENGINE! I'd love to see Honda put an engine similar to the TDI in my wifes 06 Jetta.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I washed it that morning of those pics, that was me and a few friends playing in a Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot that wasn't finished. Def not a hick

·
Registered
4 Posts
I drive an element and love it. and ive been through ridgelines,odysees,EP hatch turbo,terminator mustang cobra,s10 extreem,srt4 neon

but in the end I love my element SC and soon to be a SCd SC lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
How's everyone doing? I just bought a 95 ex element...the best choice ever a as far as suv....100,000 miles financed at 7500 g's with a payment of 120/month...it has the 4WD when needed and its just an overall great mini hummer..

21 - 32 of 32 Posts