Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
mike_sho warned me i was gonna be banned for "flaming members" and then we talked about it and he said nothing was going to happen, then i signed on the next day and bam! 0 posts and 11 neg rep bars

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
MrBB6 said:
All admins can look up activity to see who did it. IF they say they don't know, they're lying.
exactly ... it's bullshit i don't care why it was done, i don't even want it fucking fixed, i wanna know who did it

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
do you not know how to read? i don't want it fixed, i just wanna know what cocksucker did it

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
i dont suck cock :(

that one time i was drunk and someone fucking spiked the peppermint schnopps! i didnt know where i was suddently my mouth feels weird :( OH GOD....THE NIGHTMARES!

thanks alot core core.

i didnt change it, officer mike didnt change it.....maybe its a SHO POLTERGIEST!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:ahh :ahh :ahh run for the HILLS(puts face into sho's female's chest)

:ahh :ahh
the SHOLTERGIEST IS AFTER YOUR REP POINTS!!! :cry :cry

MAMAA!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
5genlude said:
i dont suck cock :(

that one time i was drunk and someone fucking spiked the peppermint schnopps! i didnt know where i was suddently my mouth feels weird :( OH GOD....THE NIGHTMARES!

thanks alot core core.

i didnt change it, officer mike didnt change it.....maybe its a SHO POLTERGIEST!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:ahh :ahh :ahh run for the HILLS(puts face into sho's female's chest)

:ahh :ahh
the SHOLTERGIEST IS AFTER YOUR REP POINTS!!! :cry :cry

MAMAA!!
Just about all that is sig worthy
:D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
how come there is no rep point scale on ihatericer's box?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts