3,154 Posts
AznImports602 said:
I play, but just not online since I have 56k. :[
Damn... BF2, without online, is kinda like sex, without penetration. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
TSXmike said:
me and a friend used to play a lot untill we both got banned for teamkilling eachother...

never really liked that game anyways...
I actually laughed outloud at this comment. While tking sucks, it is actually pretty funny to do, unless it's a ranked game.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
NegroDamus said:
Shooting bots is so easy its boring. Why buy battlefield and never play it online. :confused

not so boring to me... i dont know about you... but i havent played online in a long time just for the simple fact i dont have l33t skillz and i usually end up with way more deaths than kills... so if i wanted to get owned hardcore everytime i played, id play online...

theres maybe a hand full of times i played online and it was actually a pretty equally skilled game... now that was fun...

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
TSXmike said:
not so boring to me... i dont know about you... but i havent played online in a long time just for the simple fact i dont have l33t skillz and i usually end up with way more deaths than kills... so if i wanted to get owned hardcore everytime i played, id play online...

theres maybe a hand full of times i played online and it was actually a pretty equally skilled game... now that was fun...
The only way to get better is practice. But getting owned is no fun.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
TSXmike said:

Yeah.. I kinda know what you mean. I tried going to a hardcore mega-geek Clan's server once. Looking for a challenge, you know.
I got raped so damn hard. It wasn't funny. So, after 30 minutes of bringing by k/d ratio WAY down (and I'm talking like I killed 20 and died 45), I quit. It's not that I don't like a little challenge... I just hate being destroyed.
On the other hand, most public servers are just the opposite. I get at least 1.5 k/d, sometimes 2, and I'm always in the top 10%. Way more fun than the other way, though. ;)
Don't get me wrong. I'm still pretty damn noobly at it, as far as time goes, so I have a lot of room to improve... but I have better small arms accuracy than almost everyone I've played, and I'm decent in a tank. Just don't know all the tricks of the trade (yet), and I suck ass at flying. :rolleyes

·
Registered
984 Posts
NegroDamus said:
Shooting bots is so easy its boring. Why buy battlefield and never play it online. :confused
Well its not boring if you put like 50 bots into the game play. Also I occasionally play LAN with my friend. One day when i get access to high speed internet, i'll join you guys in the battlefield and I own when it comes to flying a helicopter. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.