Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of 16s thatb are very light weight but come in powder coated black. Does anyone know who makes some?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I know Centerline makes some very light and strong wheels. They have 17" rims that weight only about 13 pounds. The spoon rims are very nice if you can afford the large chunk of change they will cost you.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
rotas will be stronger then spoon rims due to the fact that spoon rims are magnesium and rotas are aluminum, however the rotas weigh more then the spoon rims (about 9lbs vs. about 12lbs)

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah im getting spoon's for my rsx-s...tat...aj-racing.com...check them out...theyre da shit...my 2 cents...payce...

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah 16's baby...spoon is da shit...all the parts im gettin for my rsx-s is going to be spoon...which is why i will be broke for the next 5 years...daymit...that girl in my sig is BoA...i wish i was her boyfriend...but oh well...yeah tat...CRXtc your pickin up an evo 7 too? tat...my cousin cant wait til they come out he's pickin one up too...that car's da shit...if only i liked four doors...my 2 cents...payce...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
boa is too young.....that gurl in koyotae or the gurls from papaya or SES or....the list goes on and on they are all hoT!..........as for the EVO 7 i am not waiting for them to come to the US.....i found an importer that makes them legal so i am getting one STR8 from japan that is LHD!...........as for the rims...IMO its gonna look funny because the RSX comes stock w/17's.......unless you slam it waaaayyyyy low.....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Both the rsx and rsx type-s come with 16" wheels stock, unless you are talkin bout the type-r version, which is 17".

The spoon sw388 rims are actually regamaster evo wheels in black. Same prices though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah tyt...16's are da shit...yeah in my opinion 16's are da shit...jus wanted to reiterate that...especially the spoon sw388's...they are da shit...my car aint goin to be a show car...this shit's hittin the road courses...yeah tat...hey imported you jus read the new sport compact car huh? yeah...tat...that issue was da shit...BoA isnt too young...yeah...my 2 cents...payce...

there was a total of 5 "shit's" said in this reply...paycers...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
sleepe R said:
there was a total of 5 "shit's" said in this reply...paycers...
And a total of roughly 500 brain cells lost due to reading it.. haha j/k :p :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
bwhhahaahah...you are da shit...daymit i said it again...aaarrrggghhhh!!!! oh well...yeah spoon!!!...payce...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.