Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm in the process of turboing my 5th gen accord. So far i've bought a t3/t4 Garrett turbo and a manifold for my car. If any of you guys already turbo your 5th gen, let me know how u go about with your set up and give me any advice u can give :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Bowie4583 said:
Hey guys, i'm in the process of turboing my 5th gen accord. So far i've bought a t3/t4 Garrett turbo and a manifold for my car. If any of you guys already turbo your 5th gen, let me know how u go about with your set up and give me any advice u can give :)
Springs, valves, retainers, lower compression pistons, P&P, cam work and cam shaft, cam gears, timing adjustment, msd6, greddy bov; tial wg

Did all that on my bro's car and boosted to 15lbs to make 300whp on a h22a. I'm not sure of specifics because at the time i didnt give a shizzle.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
f22 built with je pistons and a lot more. Look under the " 94 ex cpe broken into " thread. It is all listed there. I recomend runing the afc hack if you can. Works really good. and dependeble. all you need is a bigger fuel pump, dsm 450 injectors (pay to get them clean), and the apex afc, and thats it. Do not plan to run over 6 psi and be reliable.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yeah.....i have my t3, downpipe, and wastegate, just waiting for the rest of the parts to get here. I don't plan on running over 6psi on the accord untill i get another car. I'm just running the FMU for fuel management and the missing link. I just dread having to tap the oil pan....maybe i'll do it right the first time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you

thanx for all of you who reply to this thread, i will continually check it to get new advices in order to build my turbo. i will not run more than 6 psi to be safe. please post anymore advices if you guys can think of, thanx again :O)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts