Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys these are a PERFECT pair of Blitz sideskirts for a 92-95 civic hatchback or coupe....they have been on my car for about a month, but i REALLY need $$ becuase of motor problems now, and i'm out of a job, so whoever is interested, please drop me an email.....i'm looking to get $100 for the set, and they are made of fiberglass...no cracks, damn near brand new---this isnt my car, but these are the sideskirts...thanks alot...late

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
undergrad_1 said:
Hey Spoonfedhatch i'm really not intrested in your side skirts but i want to know what rims are those on your car?
SpoonFedHatch said:
---this isnt my car, but these are the sideskirts...
As stated, the car does not belong to him.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the skirts are in excellent condition, and they mount onto your pre-existing skirts so there are no clips to hassle with.....as for the rims, i think they're MR7's(motegi) or tantrums(konig)

·
Registered
86 Posts
if the other guy not going to get them skirts i love take them off your hand man really bad .holla back at me...

new kid on the block .want be new for long....:mad:

·
Registered
850 Posts
SpoonFedHatch said:
the skirts are in excellent condition, and they mount onto your pre-existing skirts so there are no clips to hassle with.....as for the rims, i think they're MR7's(motegi) or tantrums(konig)
ok i would like to buy the side skirts, how will we arrange this ? payment and shipping

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm.....i have never shipped out anything this big over the net, so i dont know about the shipping charges....i really am looking for a local buyer, so if all else fails, i'll hook you up man---i just dont want UPS to fuck these skirts up and then you'll be pissed at me....hit me up with an email [email protected]

·
Registered
464 Posts
i emailed you but you might not have gotten it. im interested in your side skirts. i live in austin tx. i could probably get them this saturday. do you think you could meet me half way. let me know

·
Registered
98 Posts
SpoonFedHatch said:
hmm.....i have never shipped out anything this big over the net, so i dont know about the shipping charges....i really am looking for a local buyer, so if all else fails, i'll hook you up man---i just dont want UPS to fuck these skirts up and then you'll be pissed at me....hit me up with an email [email protected]
if ups fucks it up... ups buys you a new replacement...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.