Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ef9 rear bumper w/lip , i'll get you a price. as far as the keychain, i'll see whats up, haha.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm surprised nobody is talking shit for my thread not being in the classifieds-aww i probably jinxed myself. i'll get at you guys thru a pm.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Ya I was going to be an ass and delete it when I saw it just because I think there is a high risk of getting ripped off. Its not that I don’t trust you it’s just that I don’t trust anyone over the internet.

by jdmb18hatch
they can talk shit but see my name at the top of the page:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ich_folge said:
Ya I was going to be an ass and delete it when I saw it just because I think there is a high risk of getting ripped off. Its not that I don’t trust you it’s just that I don’t trust anyone over the internet.
Hey thats good looking out. i'm getting off of shift now,i'll get the prices by wed. its 1:13 am tues morning over here.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Do you think you could just take a look around for CRX stuff and post what you could find. I can think of a lot that I would like, but I doubt you would be able to get it. EF8 clip, J's racing lip, mugen kit,......all kinds of goodies.:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
how about a complete EF9 front clip? Could you even get ahold of one? I'm talking engine, body parts... everything.

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
If you guys miss anything from this guy, let me know what you want. I will be going over in a few months just for the purpose of bring back CRX and Silvia parts (maybe some integra stuff too) so the time will give you guys a chance to get some money together. WE can work it out that I'll ship you the stuff COD or something to that effect... I already have a big list so .... hopefully you guys don't have too much stuff left over.... but just as a heads-up... if you miss VSIXER, k? (please only e-mail me the stuff I'm not gonna add to the list parts from this thread cause half of it is prolly sarcastic)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
well id feel better u getting it dustin hit me up later on....i need a carbon fiber hood j's racing lip uhhh vision mirrors all kinds of shit u know the deal im getting something EDM soon i hope gota find more info out on shiping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.