1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No you wont, just here. MAN

· Registered
14,616 Posts
TegFanatic said:
I think you're missing his point. This thread should be in the classifieds forum.
exactly. now if only i were a mod, i could move this crap.....

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TegFanatic said:
aw well, leave it to a snafu-minded jar-head to get confused over a web-board. (j/k)
hey fuck you . and i did get the point. clayton-what a ******-ass name,what are you? the fuckin
forum police, is this my warning ? am i free to go? its easy to talk shit on the web isn't it, fucker. I'd pay top dollar to smack the shit out outta both of you.hey dont worry white accord 94, i'll get at you by pm.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lock this shit, i dont care, FUCK this forum.

· Registered
529 Posts
how bout to start off:

1) JDM Headlights for my 96 accord sedan
2) JDM Si-R Wing
3) Bomex Aero Mirrors * mr-2 application, chassis code sw20 *
4) JDM Rear Door Garnishes
5) RS-R Springs

just keep in mind, this is all for a 96 accord. the bomex aero mirrors could be custom fitted but the closest fit would be the mr-2 application...might seem funny but hit me up for more clarification. thanks for the time and info.

· Registered
297 Posts
VSIXER-DES13 said:
hey fuck you . and i did get the point. clayton-what a ******-ass name,what are you? the fuckin
forum police, is this my warning ? am i free to go? its easy to talk shit on the web isn't it, fucker. I'd pay top dollar to smack the shit out outta both of you.hey dont worry white accord 94, i'll get at you by pm.
dear genius,
j/k means just kidding. pull your head out of your @$$ and get a grip. don't get so offended over what someone says online, you'll give yourself a heart attack. good luck selling your parts now that everyone thinks your a complete section 8.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TegFanatic said:
dear genius,
j/k means just kidding. pull your head out of your @$$ and get a grip. don't get so offended over what someone says online, you'll give yourself a heart attack. good luck selling your parts now that everyone thinks your a complete section 8.
OH so thats what it means, HOLYSHIT!!, I never knew, thanks for telling me, i'm gonna start using that...........c'mon now I know what J/K means,
If somebody calls me a jarhead, kidding or not, hell yeah i'm gonna get mad. ahhh but your not a marine, so you wouldnt understand. and i really dont care what some petty-ass forum whore NASTY CIVILIAN thinks about me.

· Registered
297 Posts
VSIXER-DES13 said:
OH so thats what it means, HOLYSHIT!!, I never knew, thanks for telling me, i'm gonna start using that...........c'mon now I know what J/K means,
If somebody calls me a jarhead, kidding or not, hell yeah i'm gonna get mad. ahhh but your not a marine, so you wouldnt understand. and i really dont care what some petty-ass forum whore NASTY CIVILIAN thinks about me.
Look pretty boy, I'm sorry if your momma didn't hug you enough when you were a little snot-nosed baby, but you need to relax. I'm glad you have so much down time while on base to sell car parts online, but maybe you could use a little help in your approach. While you were still in school I was out learning about the world, and business happens to be my strong suit. Follow this advise and you might make it to PFC someday, runt:

1. Don't let anyone know your a few cards short of a deck.
2. Don't get outraged at what some anonymous person says to you in an online car forum. And, probably most important if you want to keep you position as the Marines' best damn used car parts salesman;
3. Don't ask, don't tell.

Have a nice day ya Sea-Going Bell-Hop.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PRETTY BOY? like i said its real easy to talk shit online, do you feel big and bad know? i will gladly fly you out here, or even fly to your location. just to kick your ****** ass.man, let me tell you something princess, what are you three months older than me, business happens to be your strong suit? what the fuck are you doing driving a 1990 integra than ms. big bucks.buy a better fucking car.out in the world- shut the fuck up you silly hoe. pm message me for some flight info.
- SGT. Espinoza

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TegFanatic said:

1. Don't let anyone know your a few cards short of a deck.
2. Don't get outraged at what some anonymous person says to you in an online car forum. And, probably most important if you want to keep you position as the Marines' best damn used car parts salesman;
3. Don't ask, don't tell.

Have a nice day ya Sea-Going Bell-Hop.
You sound like a fucking broad, I bet you are, right?

· Registered
297 Posts
VSIXER-DES13 said:
PRETTY BOY? like i said its real easy to talk shit online, do you feel big and bad know? i will gladly fly you out here, or even fly to your location. just to kick your ****** ass.man, let me tell you something princess, what are you three months older than me, business happens to be your strong suit? what the fuck are you doing driving a 1990 integra than ms. big bucks.buy a better fucking car.out in the world- shut the fuck up you silly hoe. pm message me for some flight info.
- SGT. Espinoza
90 LS is my Honda. This is a Honda site, so that's the car I post. Try telling the guys and gals in the Integra site that it's not a good car BTW. And, yes, instead of going into business for myself as a car part retailer masquerading (<--- that word means pretending) as a Marine (BTW please capitalize Marine, have some respect) I chose to go into business for myself. I now (not know you idiot, now) make more money and live a better life than your sorry ass can ever hope for. I've contracted for 3 Fortune 10 (yes ten) companies in the last three years and for a variety of other leading corporations. I have a wonderful family and my uncle never touched me where my bathing suit covers (<--- I'm implying here that yours did). What is your major malfunction? Seriously, how can you get so irate (<-- mad) over a petty little thing like a website? Best of luck to you in alll your misadventures in life buck private espinoza, I really hope they don't let you re-up the next time around so I don't have to keep supporting your sorry ass with my taxes.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
(BTW please capitalize Marine, have some respect)
O.K. bitch, who the fuck are you to talk about respect. You dont know what I do, or what I've done in the Corps, so shut the fuck up you pogue.you could go into depth about your life i dont give a shit about you, fuck your life.
and my uncle never touched me where my bathing suit covers (<--- I'm implying here that yours did).
You fucking ****, you have a pretty sick imagination, what are you just taking a trip down memory lane? I feel sorry for the kids in your family. c'mon girl,shut the fuck up, I'm not about to list all of my LOA's,awards, medals and ribbons or talk about all the places i've been just to try to make myself look cool in a forum. You wouldnt last one fucking day where Ive been. And yes your tax dollars do pay my salary, only because somebody has to do the job little pussies like you CANT do. You want to talk about petty, I'm not the 1 playing teacher and spell checking your shit, what are we in some contest, are you winning? your just a str8 bitch. fuck you and fuck your life, pogue.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.