Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
We would love to go, but the Denver NHRA event is that same weekend.

·
Registered
870 Posts
SeeMeGo said:
Good god Oklahoma :cry ...too far for northeast peeps to attend :eek:
Not at all, iam going with at least 6 cars from the philly area, plus i know there is a least 10 more from the NJ NY CT area! should meet up with us and come out its a great time.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya i was there last year too, even though it rained most of the time it was a good time. Met alot of PO people, and a few sho people too. Even though the awards were total bullshit and just a popularity contest...it was still pretty cool. Especially the chic that was undressing in front of her room in the Sheraton hotel...for all of you who were there that remember that :D

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i might be there. Depends if i find a job or not.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
hmmm... estimated time for me to get there (says mapquest) from jersey is 21 hours, 1 minute.
i'll sleep on it.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
twokexlv6coupe said:
hmmm... estimated time for me to get there (says mapquest) from jersey is 21 hours, 1 minute.
i'll sleep on it.
there are a few coming from Jersey. U should go!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
it is in the middle of summer, and i doubt i'll be doing anything then....
but it's such a longgg driveeeee!!!
sounds like it's worth the extremely long drive tho, so i have 5 months to think aboot it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
VtecPMP said:
Ya i was there last year too, even though it rained most of the time it was a good time. Met alot of PO people, and a few sho people too. Even though the awards were total bullshit and just a popularity contest...it was still pretty cool. Especially the chic that was undressing in front of her room in the Sheraton hotel...for all of you who were there that remember that :D
NOWAY NOT AT ALL! i cam e home with two awards 2nd Audio and 3rd interior, when i went there i knew NO ONE came all by myself. so you can't say that. I think the problem was some people had all show car and were competing with daliy drivers.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Tulsa Hell ya ill be there; im in OKC What is the date? Ill spread the word around OKC.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
01preluder said:
NOWAY NOT AT ALL! i cam e home with two awards 2nd Audio and 3rd interior, when i went there i knew NO ONE came all by myself. so you can't say that. I think the problem was some people had all show car and were competing with daliy drivers.
ya i guess, haha i was high as shit when they were doin the awards so i guess I didn't know wat was all going on :D I think I remember your car too...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts