Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to posting some pics of the Double Teg Dash. It's not totally done yet, I still have some other qork to finish off on it, but it's getting there.

Anyways, the Vinyl on the Dash was finished awhile ago, and right now I'm stripping down the Engine for other Mods, and revinyling the rest of the interior. Been too damn busy to post up here.

Trust me, it'll be bad ass, maybe another month or so and the Entire Interior will be done. In fact, I haven't even driven the car in a month and a half while I've been working on this crap. Oh well, it'll be worth it in the end.

Below are some pics of the semi finished product, not installed in my car yet, but you get the general idea.

Still not done yet. I have to finish the cover for the CD Changer and all. I have a CDN Spec ITR Cluster and JDM ITR Steering Wheel.

Greddy Water Temp, Oil Pressure, and Oil Temp

Current Mental and Physical Status.....

REGULATORz........ MOUNT UP!!!

::Track Tested, Mother Approved::
=[ TheREGULATOR ]= Type aRg!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a Link to Double Teg Dash in an EG Part 1

Click Here...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
the RAN said:
why exactly are you installing two gauge clusters?
the PS one is going to house a CD changer i believe

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey man.

I must say,You are one brave person. I know that I personally wouldnt do anything like this,but it sure looks awesome. Cant wait to see the final project.

I remember the 1st edition you had of this before the site went down,I remember what everyone had to say. Its good to see that its almost done.

Keep up the good work.

..adam..

Oh yeah,the hatch looks hot painted Blue!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx for the compliments folks. I'll have the entire interior done by the next week, so hopefully more pictures. I understand it may be a little outlandish, but oh well. I wanted to see what I could do, I think it came out pretty damn nice.

And yes, a WRX Defi Gauge Pod. Gotta pay ommage to my other fav car. Peace

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.