Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this morning im goin to school but on tha way there i have to take tha interstate...so im drivin about 80/85 (i wasnt tha only one) and i notice traffic starts to get heavy so then im startin to get mad cuz i dont see any accidents or anything...come to find out there's a cop ahead of tha pack and nobody wants to pass him thinkin that they're gonna get a ticket...from cruising 85 down to 70 for a long way gets a person pretty aggravated...im jus thinkin, "i wish tha cop would take an exit or somethin so i can get back up to speed." so now it jus looks like a big traffic jam with a cop in front and no one moving ahead...i kno this has happend to someone

·
Registered
827 Posts
becuz they can obey the speed limit, which is what you're supposed to be doing. getting mad at an officer for doing 70+mph on a freeway is stupid. you're a moron, just be glad it wasn't gridlock & you're doing 10

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Around here the cops drive like fuckin idiots. They speed and cut ppl off all the time. Ive had cops sit about a foot away from my back bumper while Im doin the speed limit down the interstate before. They bitches get brake checked!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok this morning im goin to school but on tha way there i have to take tha interstate...so im drivin about 80/85 (i wasnt tha only one) and i notice traffic starts to get heavy so then im startin to get mad cuz i dont see any accidents or anything...come to find out there's a cop ahead of tha pack and nobody wants to pass him thinkin that they're gonna get a ticket...from cruising 85 down to 70 for a long way gets a person pretty aggravated...im jus thinkin, "i wish tha cop would take an exit or somethin so i can get back up to speed." so now it jus looks like a big traffic jam with a cop in front and no one moving ahead...i kno this has happend to someone

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Around here the cops drive like fuckin idiots. They speed and cut ppl off all the time. Ive had cops sit about a foot away from my back bumper while Im doin the speed limit down the interstate before. They bitches get brake checked!
Oh give me a fucking break with the exaggerations. Everyone who comes into this forum complains about the same shit. It's getting old, everyone on here is a perfect but somehow every cop in the world is a piece of shit.

·
Registered
621 Posts
There are the cool cops, then there are the cops that think they are the shit cuz they are cops. I got pulled over going 15 on a 25 and the guy gave me a ticket for "speed exibition" Notice how it's also spelled wrong. I took him to court and he said "i was trying to peel out but didn't succeed" wtf??? it's not very hard to peel out in a turboed fwd car. This happen halloween night and i'm still going to court for it!!!

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i dont think i even need to answer this

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.